martedì 20 febbraio 2007

Quotes season 1


Seth: Do you have any idea how pathetic it is to sit there an listen to you babble about mergers and acquisitions while some guy just stares at your boobs
Summer: Which guy was starting at my boobs?
Seth: Who cares?Listen to me the point is that that guy doesn’t you, he doesn’t care about who you really are. Infact he has no idea that every day of 3rd grade you shared your lunch with that little skinny squirrel that kept getting his nuts stolen by that fat squirrel
Summer: I hated that mean squirrel
Seth: And-none of those guys were there when you had to read your poem aloud in class and your hand was shaking because you were nervous and you cared what the other kids thought
Summer: Poem...what poem?
Seth: ...I--wish I was a mermaid
Summer: You remember that? that was like sixth grade
Seth: I--wish I was a mermaid and.....was friends with all the fish, a shiny tail an sea shells..
106-The girlfriend

Nessun commento: