lunedì 5 marzo 2007

Quotes season 2

Summer:Cohen..you...are so...neurotic...look I know Zach looks great on paper, son of a congressman...sweet selfless, hey an even well boring...yeah, an you with all your little flaws an your little quirks somehow ya keep draw'in me back in
217-the brothers grim
Seth: Ok, I know I’m not, who you all imagined...as prom king seeing as how I’m not who any of you actually voted for but she’s the queen an I love her...so I guess that that makes me king... no I’m jus the guy standing next to you, your the queen alright I’m...the jester, perhaps, if that works so let me ask you this your highness ...what can I do to make it up to you
223-the osea

Ryan: ...yeah you did because my own mom couldn’t take care'a me (Kirsten listens) because she wouldn’t get help even though I asked her to...I don’t wanna see that happen again to someone I love
224-the dearly beloved

Nessun commento: